Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So this is it!

hellooo all three people that will read this!
I have been talking about doing a food blog for a while now, and I'm finally going to start it! I have always loved to bake and recently, after a semester abroad and then a semester without a kitchen (having a personal chef is so demanding), I have really missed it! So I've been on a baking kick lately, and wanted to share the pictures and recipes with my friends and family :] I have a lot to catch up on, so be patient even though I highly doubt anyone is sitting there refreshing the page for a new recipe. So, to recap a bit, I am entering my senior year at UC Santa Barbara and living in Isla Vista. I finally made my way to Del Playa and share an apartment with a balcony overlooking the beach with five awesome roommates. I will try to include some pretty pictures of the things I bake with some pictures of where I live to make some of you jealous, but I always seem to forget (the things I make don't seem to last long, weird right?) So this will mostly consist of baked goods, with the occasional cooking and sometimes a sprinkle of crafts! I have a lot of time on my hands and maybe I'm also on a domestic kick? If anyone has any suggestions or requests let me know! So there will be a bit of everything on here, hopefully with a little dash of Del Playa mixed in :] Enjoy!


Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment