Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cake Batter Chocolate Bark

While deciding what to make in the shortest amount of time, this chocolate bark definitely made it to the top of the list. I knew I wanted to bring some back to school and share it in the pledge room (which everyone knows is my favorite place in Kappa). Adding just a couple tablespoons of yellow cake batter to the white chocolate portion was GENIUS and made it that much more special. After almost ruining it with "blue sprinkles" (who knew my house had fish rocks when we haven't had a fish for 10 years?? Thanks for stopping me Mom!), it made it safely back to Santa Barbara with me and hopefully was appreciated!



P.S. I swear the quality of the pictures gets better if you click on it?

recipe: howsweeteats

No comments:

Post a Comment