Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sooo... I'm back? With Snickerdoodle Cookie Cupcakes

Hey again! After months of computer memory problems and limitless procrastination.. the blog is back in action!






I'll be randomly updating for all of the things that we have made during the past couple of months as well as trying to blog the real time current endeavors!






So back in December, I made these delicious snickerdoodle cupcakes! They had a crunchy cookie in the bottom which made them that much better (and made them take double the time to make).


One of the worst parts about making cupcakes is the waiting time between baking them and being able to frost them...
and because I took so much time on the cookie dough and cupcake dough... I didn't want to wait.
so I popped some in the fridge!


They turned out pretty delicious if I say so myself :]




recipe: howsweeteats

No comments:

Post a Comment