Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Since life has gotten crazy and overwhelming lately, I haven't had a lot of time to bake! But, today I decided I was going to set time aside and actually make this recipe I had been wanting to use for a while.
 
chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes! They start with a chocolate chip cake, and ends up getting a cookie dough filling and a cookie dough frosting. Spoiler alert: it is
EXTREMELY sweet. I fortunately had some company in the kitchen! Chelsea and Coco came over for the baking party and it was so fun!

Once we (im)patiently waited for the cupcakes to cool, we kind of shoved cookie dough into the middle..
and then frosted them! We each ate one and felt a bit sugar overloaded (even with the salt mishap..). So beware to anyone that eats one!
But they did turn out pretty!

recipe: bakeat350


No comments:

Post a Comment