Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Chocolate Oreo Chunk Cookies

Being in a sorority isn't a lot of work until you get to rush. My chapter and I spent long hours preparing the house and getting ready for the most important week all year. One of my best friends, Coco (who will soon be making manyyy more appearances!) decided to make everyone treats during one of our long nights! We made these oreo chunk cookies (which made us a bit late, sorry Pillar night committee) for everyone to enjoy!

 You can see the oreo chunks in the batter!
Unfortunately, they were gone pretty fast so this is the best picture I've got. I have learned through this blog that the faster something is gone, probably the better it tastes? Or that's what I'm going to tell myself.

recipe: howsweeteats

No comments:

Post a Comment