Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Chubby Hubby Bars!




so, that is a bowl full of pretzels and peanut butter cups.
and those are the ingredients to the next recipe. Can't go wrong with that right?



A couple weeks ago, Coco and I made these delicious bars and I knew that my brother would love them! My brother was notorious in my family for loving the Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor of Chubby Hubby. I remember when I was little I hated it and thought it was disgusting just because he liked it and the sibling rivalry ran deep. But, when I finally gave up my grudge I realized how amazing it was. His birthday was coming up so I made these again to send to him!




You just bake together all of the ingredients and then layer on some chocolate for the top!


 Unfortunately for me, it got a little hard in the fridge and was quite a struggle to cut up. So after a good half an hour of sawing with various kitchen knives..




I had a couple of bags to send to my brother!

He finally got them a couple days later and he said that they were good, so I guess it was a successful birthday present!



recipe: cookiesandcups

No comments:

Post a Comment